Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing Catch up

Since I missed the first 10 days I'm going to try to play catch up.  Since I can't ever put the camera down this should be pretty easy to do.  These photos are from the 1st and 2nd of January while I was still at my parents house.

I love this photo of Kaitlynn and Ryan.  It seemed like we had our hands so full with Lillyana I barely got a chance to play with my nieces.  This was one of the few times we got a chance to get down on the floor and play with Kaitlynn.  Ryan was reading her a story.  Man she is growing up so fast.  Can't believe she is almost 3.


Lillyana and Nane.

I believe this was on one of our last days in Florida.  Lilly and Mom were playing on the floor.  I'm pretty sure we are watching Ohio kick Oregon's tail and Lilly was up way too late.  But with only one day left till we were leaving, who's watching the clock?  I got some great video of this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment